09 March 2008

But, Seriously


Yesterday I went on and on about the awesomeness of daylight savings, how it marks the beginning of spring and sunnier times, it's one of the greatest days of the year, etc. Well, today, upon returning home from a walk, I found evidence of spring in my backyard. That's right, flowers are growing in my yard! I decided to celebrate the onset of a new season by taking my homework outside to work in the sun. Hopefully there aren't too many more snowy days before this beautiful weather sticks around for good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andy said...

I'm stoked to get there and enjoy the Spring weather. Hopefully Utah is as great as Lindsay makes it sound.

On another note, is your blog getting spammed or something? I noticed the last two comments on this post looked spammish.

Mel said...

Yes! Something wrong is going on with my blog! Damn, spammers! I'm excited for you guys to get here, too! Really, you're going to enjoy it.