17 January 2010

What Makes Me Smile

A short time ago, I found a good blogging idea on my friend Jenny's blog. Her idea was to write a list of the different things that make her smile. I think it's a positive thing to reflect on what makes you happy, especially when your life has slid into a rut. So here is my list of things that always make me smile:

Seeing the ocean











Puppies (or baby animals in general)










Lazy days spent at a park











Hiking













Listening to live music










Stargazing (I don't really mean of the movie-star variety)















Wave running at Bear Lake










Getting flowers


2 comments:

Sam said...

I really enjoy that your "live music" photo is from the Tav.. :) Miss you!

Mel said...

Haha. How could I possibly put a picture from anywhere else? I miss you, too!