26 April 2008

Somebody Save Me

Why is it that the activities that are so fun when I am procrastinating are so boring when I have nothing to do? I know I've discussed this problem before, but I just don't know what to do with myself when I'm done with school. It's like school took over every aspect of my life, and now that it's done I feel so empty. It's sort of a like a break up. A painless, joyful breakup, but a breakup nonetheless. I feel like I have to start from scratch and rebuild my life. I need to find hobbies again and remember how to enjoy life the way I did before school and I became involved. Ugh. Somebody give me something to do!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Congrats on the new job!!!

Three job offers...people must think you are quite the catch.

Good luck and teach the hell out of those kids.

Mel said...

Hahahaha. I will, Andy. And thanks!