30 November 2008

The Source of My Anxiety

A few weeks ago I realized that there are three things that cause me to become highly irritable. As of late, these three things have seemed to constantly converge to make me continuously grumpy. In case you are wondering what my problem is, here is a list of the most likely causes of my ill temper:

1. High levels of stress
2. Threat of no or little sleep
3. Unfulfilled desire for food

If you want to help ease my emotional discomfort, then feel free to gift me with a massage, sleeping pills, and chocolate chip cookies.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I love that you talked about blogging about this a week ago ... and you finally did it. :)

Let's get together for dinner sometime this week. My parents are sending us home with an ENTIRE turkey ... so I hope you aren't sick of it yet!

Long story ... I'll tell you about it when we're enjoying the feast. :)

Mel said...

Oooooo! Yay! Just let me know when and what to bring and I will be there! Have a safe trip home!