13 December 2008

I Have a Problem

It has recently come to my attention that I may have a bit of a wrapping paper fetish. Whenever I buy a gift for someone, I must by color coordinated wrapping paper and tissue paper to go along with it. Never mind the fact that I already have 3 rolls of wrapping paper and probably 5 packages of tissue paper sitting under my bed. I also have issues with buying cards. If I see a card at the store that strikes a certain chord, I have to buy it. So now, in addition to the ever growing pile of gift wrap, tissue paper, and wrapping accessories (you know, bows, tags, that sort of thing), I also have a drawer full of cards that I have never used and will probably never use. I really think I need help.

I would like to take this time to also announce that I live 2 doors down from the Griswold's. Pictures to follow.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Is that how I got out with a Christmas card this year? I love it by the way, it is on our mantle.

MrsMcCarthy said...

heey, we didn't get a christmas card! ;)

i have a solution: you can just give all unwanted wrappings to your moochiest friend in provo- me

and yes, you do live near the griswold's. the pressure's on.

Sam said...

haha I have a huge box of cards ... because I too have a card fetish. I purposely avoid Hallmark unless I need something.

Mel said...

Dude, Libby. Don't freak out. Your card is on the way. And I bought them especially for the occasion. They weren't just laying around. I guess I should have used my left over Christmas cards so as not to exacerbate (?) the problem.