06 June 2009

Lazy Days

The last day of school was yesterday, which means I have approximately 2 months before I'm heading back to my classroom to get ready for next year. While I'm sure the first couple of weeks of my vacation will be quite relaxing, I'm a bit concerned about how I'll feel once I realize I have nothing to do. Therefore, I'm soliciting suggestions for what I should do during my summer break.

(If you have a blog (that means you Linds and Lib) and you don't post a suggestion, I will begin to seriously doubt our friendship.)

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Find an apartment...plan a bridal shower for ME hehehe...read books, go hiking, cook food. That's all I have for now.

MommaMcCarthy said...

That's easy... Come hang out with me, duh :)
We should have a sleepover while Jay's gone!! No better way to kick off a summer, in my opinion.
Maybe we should do Mt Olympus again, or Timpanogus!

Sam said...

Go camping, move out, hike, swim, sleep, road trip

Hecho en Pacific Northwest said...

Allow me to provide you with a Summertime "Bucket List"

1) Drink an orange soda
2) Make Homemade Ice Cream
3) Go Swimming
4) Make Sun Tea
5) Write a joke
6) Choreograph a special dance for Lindsay's wedding
7) Ride the bus somewhere
8) Make someone you don't know laugh (or cry)
9) Watch a Rocky movie every night for a solid week
10) Camp out in the yard one night (just not on a Rocky Movie night)
11) Host the perfect dinner party

Whatever you do, don't continually remind your friends that you have the Summer off. They will only resent you.