23 June 2010

I'm Kind of a Big Deal

Okay.  This post is going to make me seem incredibly vain, but I felt the need to share.  Sitting on my sofa this morning, watching music videos, drinking coffee, and checking my email, I decided to do something I haven't done in a couple of years.  I googled myself. 

There are a lot of people out there that share my name, which I always think is kind of cool.  I would love to actually meet one of these people some day.  Anyway, I discovered that my twitter account is fourth in the search results.  As you can imagine, I feel pretty important.  (Nevermind that my account was nestled in between myspace pages of people with the same name.)

Of course, being the sort of person that prefers anonymity, I'm thinking that it might be time to look into privacy settings for my account.

No comments: