Since I became a teacher, I have thought that it would be so fun to pick a place to go and visit for 2...3...maybe 4 weeks during summer vacation. Last summer it didn't quite work out. This summer, however, I am really, really excited to go down to Chandler, Arizona for a couple of weeks. Sure, it might not be the best time of year to be somewhere that ridiculously hot. But I have big plans and want to make the most of my time there.
A few things on my AZ agenda:
1. Spend the beginning and ending of each day sitting by/in my parents' pool.
2. Read something extremely trashy, campy, or mushy.
3. Find the perfect summer/beach hat to shield myself from the sun.
4. Road trip to the coast with the family for a couple of days.
5. Explore some of the walking and hiking trails in the area.
That's all I've got so far, but I still have a few days to add a few more things to my to-do list.