01 July 2010

Arizona, Here I Come

Since I became a teacher, I have thought that it would be so fun to pick a place to go and visit for 2...3...maybe 4 weeks during summer vacation.  Last summer it didn't quite work out.  This summer, however, I am really, really excited to go down to Chandler, Arizona for a couple of weeks.  Sure, it might not be the best time of year to be somewhere that ridiculously hot.  But I have big plans and want to make the most of my time there.

A few things on my AZ agenda:

1.  Spend the beginning and ending of each day sitting by/in my parents' pool.
2.  Read something extremely trashy, campy, or mushy.
3.  Find the perfect summer/beach hat to shield myself from the sun.
4.  Road trip to the coast with the family for a couple of days.
5.  Explore some of the walking and hiking trails in the area.

That's all I've got so far, but I still have a few days to add a few more things to my to-do list.

No comments: